I am excited to announce that I have another wonderful home for sale in Oakleigh Subdivision in Powder Springs, Georgia. And this one is Great! And it is PRICED-TO-SELL!!!
First of all, let me say that the street presence of this home is fantastic!!! As an Oakleigh Subdivision resident, I have taken morning walks past this home for years and always admired the big Southern-Living style front porch and brick exterior. Featuring a side entry garage and brick front this Oakleigh Subdivision home sits majestically on a corner lot.
The interior of this Oakleigh Subdivision home is just as spectacular.
Here is a list of some of the homes features:
- Large kitchen with island, double ovens, gas range, and huge walk in pantry
- Butlers cabinet between kitchen and dining room
- Oversized dining room with chair rail moldings and hardwood floors
- Formal living room with extra crown moldings (this could also make a great Library)
- Two-story great room with wood burning, stack stone fireplace
- 4 bedrooms upstairs with 3 full bathrooms
- Master on the main floor
- Another bedroom (a room with a window and closet) on the terrace level. However, there are three other rooms that could be used as bedrooms on the terrace level.
- Custom built bar on terrace level
- Media Room on terrace level includes stacked-level seating, projector and screen and is wired for
- French doors into terrace level office room, large bedroom and media room
If you are not familiar with Oakleigh Subdivision, I highly encourage you to check it out. Oakleigh Subdivision is one of West Cobb’s best kept secrets. As an Oakleigh Subdivision resident, I can attest to the friendliness of the neighbors and the wonderful amenities we share. Oakleigh Subdivision residents enjoy an Olympic size swimming pool (and an award winning OakAmber Swim Team) , a “straight off the pages of Southern Living” clubhouse, lighted tennis courts (and competitive ALTA teams), basketball courts, shuffleboard, children’s playground, and an active Oakleigh Home Owners Association. In addition, Oakleigh Subdivision, is conveniently located near The Avenues of West Cobb shopping district and the Hiram Shopping District. We even have a few pilots and Delta Employees who live in Oakleigh Subdivision and enjoy the easy access to Hartfield-Jackson International Airport via a back roads route (it takes about 50 minutes to get to the airport from Oakleigh Subdivision !)
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 4267378 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.